Friday, February 5, 2016

Joining the 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge

I have had a lot of books sitting on my TBR shelf for a while, and physically on my bookshelf that I haven't read yet. I recently discovered the 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge at Bookish Lifestyle.  This will be a great way to not only make sure I work on my TBR shelf, but also to make new blogger friends!  I may have a lofty goal, but even if I'm able to knock a few of these off the list I'll be happy.

Having a challenge though, and perhaps bringing more traffic to my blog, will be good motivation to get this done.  I hope some of you will join me in this challenge and link up to it as well!


Here are my goals:

1) Aiming for the "Firm Handshake" level of reading 1-10 books from my TBR shelf.

2) Current list of books I want to read from my TBR Shelf:
  - Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West
  - The Scorpio Races
  - Seraphina
  - Shadow and Bone
  - The Maze Runner
  - Grave Mercy
  - The Raven King (Raven Cycle #4)
  - Dangerous Lies
  - The Trap (The Hunt #3)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...